Terms & Conditions
Ordering & payment
1. There are a multitude of ways to pay on Vintage Design Interiors and most of them are available on-line for your convenience. With the exception of cash on delivery/collection by prior agreement, on receipt of your order and with funds cleared into our account you will receive a confirmation email that Vintage Design Interiors has accepted your order
2. When your order is ready for processing, it will be dispatched within 1-2 working days using the postage options you selected during checkout, or if you contacted us we will use that postage option instead; Usually Royal Mail if under 2kgs (signed for) or if over 2kgs we would use Parcelforce 48
3. A confirmation email may be sent out to inform you that the order has been dispatched so please ensure that you check your Junk mail folders in your email software before calling for an update on the order.
Refunds & returns policy
1. First and foremost, please get in touch with us to discuss a return or refund. We are here to help and ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase
2. Returns accepted within 7 days and full refund given less one way postage, i.e to return item to us. see below
3. Buyer is responsible for cost of returning goods safely to Vintage Design Interiors after which, having met the above terms, a re-credit of the cost of the goods will then be made to the buyer less one way postage.
Collection of items from Vintage Design Interiors storage facility
1. Before collection is made, a mutually convenient time should be pre-arranged with the seller as the storage facility is secure and alarmed. hours open 7am-7pm Monday to Sunday
2. Cash payment is required on collection of items from the storage facility unless you have e-mailed me before with your intention to pay in another manner
3. Purchased goods will be stored free of charge for a maximum of 10 days from the date of purchase. Thereafter, a £5 surcharge will be required to be paid for each day incurred after the free 10 day period. Goods will not be released until payment is made in full. If you are having dificulties with collection, please phone to discuss alternative arrangements. We are here to help you
4. Collection from the storage facility is generally on the following days;
6. If you or your nominated carrier are collecting, please study the map on the contact us page. You will also find the following information useful:- On the approach to the storage facility, drive through the gates marked with the "Budget logo". You will need to be met their, so please ring half an hour before when near (0788 4091348).
Dispatch of goods purchased on this site
Items to be sent by Post are usually posted within 48 hours of purchase to you after full payment is made and a tracking number has been obtained.